Monday 14 November 2011

ARTISTS COSTUME 1

This costume is for a particular section of the song. The lyrics are, "My persuasion can build a nation, endless power without love we can devour. You'll do anything for me." The costume intends to make her look wealthy and powerful. The gold symbolises wealth and gives a Roman/Egyptian goddess feel to the look. I will contrast the feature gold jewellery with a simple but elegant black dress. She will also have dramatic black smokey eye make-up and possibly gold glitter lips and long black nails. I may also attach long, thick eyelashes to the bottom of her eyelashes like in the images I have looked at for my costumes. I still need to test this out. The hair will also be tidy, scraped back tightly with hair spray and a more dramatic bun on her head.

Front (almost full body)

Side View

Front View (with arm bracelets)

CU of earrings and crown

No comments:

Post a Comment