Thursday 10 November 2011

RECRUITING!!!

Today I went into some A2/AS Dance and performing arts lessons. I spoke about what it was that I was doing and tried to get people interested in taking part. This is what i said..

"Hi my name is Harley and i am creating a Music Video for the song Beyonce- Who run the world (girls), for my A2 Media portfolio. I need a few female dancers who are good at hip-hop and street dance with confidence and who can bring attitude to the video. It wont take up much of your time I just need a few rehersals of the choreography and a day or two to film on location. if anyone is interested please leave your name and S number (student number) with your teacher and I will email you a day where we can meet and go through choreography. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment