Thursday 15 March 2012

FILMING DAY 3

This day of filming took place inside my house, or rather my bathroom. I was shooting the lead, again one on one, in the bath full of water. She was wearing one of the most simple costumes of the video, a white shirt, black bra and underwear. I wanted to keep this shoot natural to put across the natural beauty within my artist. This puts a good message across to the young female audience my video targets.

I kept her make-up minimal with just a primer and base foundation, and her eyes neutral with a thin and waterproof mascara. I didn't touch her hair as I asked her to wash it the night before, let it naturally dry and leave it for the shoot. This created a natural look and made the hair flow gently in the water, due to the lack of thick sprays and waxes.

Whilst doing the make-up I went through the shots I would be filming and what it was I wanted to create within the scene. When on set I noticed the way her hair was sticking to the sides of the bath so I embellished this idea by scarping the hair up and around her. This created a sort of crown and made the shot more interesting. It continued the idea of power and royalty from the fire section by re-including the idea of a crown/tiara.

This session of filming took about 1 hour in total.

No comments:

Post a Comment