Thursday 15 March 2012

MAKE-UP ARTIST

Alice Stephenson

I used social media such as Facebook and the big screens around college to advertise my video in order to gain dancers. A girl from Hull University got in contact with me and asked if I needed any assistance with the make-up. I agreed to let her work with me and we discussed the style and representations I wanted to portray in my production. She was studying Fine Arts at Degree level and was producing a portfolio based on gender representations. As my video portrays women in male roles she wanted to be apart of it and incorporate it into her work. She did some planning and research and presented me with her ideas and thoughts for the make-up. I already had ideas after my researching but we put our ideas together to produce an effective look which I believe worked well for the performers.



http://www.therealaliceswonderland.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment